"Eagle's Nest" offers opportunities to swim, surf, fish, watch birds, whales and dolphins and to take interesting walks on beaches, the Harrington littoral rainforest, the Cattai Wetlands and Crowdy Bay National Park. It takes only a few minutes to walk to Crowdy Head Surf Club and to Sunsets Kiosk. Originally built as a fisherman's cottage and recently renovated throughout to include quality furnishings and fittings, this holiday getaway retains the charm of the yesteryear fisherman's cottage, yet delivers all the comforts and convenience of the modern day lifestyle.
"Eagles Nest - HARRY'S DEN"Â offers spectacular ocean and mountain views with beautiful garden surroundings. It provides the perfect holiday accommodation for 4 people comprising combined living and dining area and two comfortable bedrooms.Â "Harry's Den"Â has a large jarrah timber deck with sail forÂ al frescoÂ dining. There is also a lovely private cabana attached perfect for some quiet contemplation while sipping a glass of champagne and enjoying the spectacular views!
**For an additional cost, 2 extra guests can be accommodated at "Eagle's Nest - THE EYRIE" which comprises of an additional self-contained living area and one bedroom (therefore accommodating 6 people in total when paying the additional charge). Alternatively "The Eyrie' can be booked as an alternative option to Harry's Den at a reduced rate (when accommodation sought is for only two people), however different parties cannot book both properties at the same time. These additional options can be arranged by contacting LJ Hooker directly on 02 6556 1000.
"TheÂ Eyrie'Â is on the upper level and boasts beautiful brush box timber floors, a modern kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining room, living area and a queen sized bedroom with sea and lighthouse views. There is a jarrah timber front deck overlooking the beach, ocean and mountains and a rear timber deck with a large BBQ which looks onto the Lighthouse and State Park. TheÂ Eyrie offers ideal accommodation for a couple seeking stunning views, privacy and comfort.
There is adequate off road parking for vehicles but not for boats and caravans.
1. Terms and Conditions apply please view these on our office website or contact our office for details on how to obtain a copy 02 6556 1000 or email email@example.com
2. Unless stated, linen is NOT provided (you will need to bring your own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels, toiletries and food. Pillows, blankets, washing machine, cooking utensils, etc are provided).
3. Outside of School Holidays, this property has a minimum 7 night stay you may stay for less than this, but the minimum rate for 7 nights will apply.
4. A non refundable booking fee is included in the price quoted this and your 50% tariff deposit is payable within 7 days of making a booking. The full amount will be payable if arriving within 8 weeks of booking.
5. A Security Deposit in the form of a Credit Card Authorisation sheet is required to be completed and returned to us within 7 days of making your booking. A copy of this will be included in the confirmation email sent to you upon confirming the booking, in the form of a link to our website. Please download this form and return as required.
6. Details subject to change without notice.