Eagles Nest offers unsurpassed spectacular views, opportunities to swim, surf, fish, watch birds, whales and dolphins, and to take interesting walks on two beaches, the Harrington littoral rain forest, the Cattai Wetlands and Crowdy Bay National Park. It takes only a few minutes to walk to Crowdy Head Surf Club and to Sunsets Kiosk on the beach. Originally built as a fisherman's cottage and recently renovated throughout to include quality furnishings and fittings, this holiday getaway retains the charm of the yesteryear, yet delivers all the comforts and conveniences of the modern day lifestyle. Eagles Nest surrounded by beautiful gardens, offers ideal accommodation for those seeking stunning views, absolute privacy and comfort.
Eagles Nest offers flexible accommodation options for up to six people. Two separate self-contained living areas The Eyrie and Harrys Den, can be configured to accommodate a couple, family of four or up to six people.
Eagles Nest offers three bedrooms, two having queen sized beds and the third two king singles. There are two kitchens, two bathrooms and toilets, dining rooms, two living rooms and a separate laundry. There are two spacious jarrah timber front decks overlooking the beach, ocean and mountains. There is also a lovely private cabana attached to the lower deck with barbeque facilities, perfect for some quiet contemplation sipping a glass of champagne whilst enjoying the spectacular views! There is a rear timber deck with a second barbeque which looks up to the Crowdy Head Lighthouse and the State Park.
Harrys Den has a combined modern kitchen, living and dining area, two bedrooms, one queen sized bed and two king singles, a bathroom and toilet, and access to decks and the cabana. The Eyrie offers ideal private accommodation for a couple, offering one bedroom, one queen sized bed, a full modern kitchen, a dining area and living room with its own bathroom and toilet, and access to all decks and the cabana.
There is adequate off-road parking for vehicles but not for boats and caravans.
1. Terms and Conditions apply please view these on our office website or contact our office for details on how to obtain a copy 02 6556 1000 or email email@example.com
2. Unless stated, linen is NOT provided (you will need to bring your own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels, toiletries and food. Pillows, blankets, washing machine, cooking utensils, etc are provided).
3. Outside of School Holidays, this property has a minimum 7 night stay you may stay for less than this, but the minimum rate for 7 nights will apply.
4. A non refundable booking fee is included in the price quoted this and your 50% tariff deposit is payable within 7 days of making a booking. The full amount will be payable if arriving within 8 weeks of booking.
5. A Security Deposit in the form of a Credit Card Authorisation sheet is required to be completed and returned to us within 7 days of making your booking. A copy of this will be included in the confirmation email sent to you upon confirming the booking, in the form of a link to our website. Please download this form and return as required.
6. Details subject to change without notice.